Analytics And Stats Tracking Software Software
“Add these tools to your arsenal, and come up strong in the force, you will! – Yoda”
These tools are free, have free trails or are very cost effective in terms of ROI. Go check them out now!
(Disclosure: The following content may contain referral or affiliate links)
- SimilarWeb – Interogate any websites links, traffic sources and traffic volume
- Visual Website Optimizer – Stats tracking and A/B testing
- Ahrefs – Track your backlinks, keywords, brand mentions and know what your competitors are doing
- Google Search Console – Monitor and maintain your site’s presence, and functionality in Google Search results
- SEMrush – Keyword and Domain analysis
- What Runs Where – See which ad placements are working currently across any industry
- Wayback Machine – View old versions of websites and track revision dates
- Open Site Explorer – Research backlinks, find link-building opportunities and discover potentially damaging links with Open Site Explorer.
- Built With – Interrogate any website to determine how it was built
- SiteLiner – Find duplicate content, broken links on any website and more…
- Pingdom – Test your sites speed from different global locations and confirm DNS is working correctly
- Google PageSpeeds Insights – Test the speed of your website page loads